BOC: "No-Zilla"

SPRAWL sprawl at BLACKBOARD.COM
Wed Jun 10 09:30:23 EDT 1998

Andrew A. Apold wrote:

> > hehehe..
> > name one single instance in any work of fiction where the act of
> > altering the past was handled properly.
>
> Hmmmm there was a semi-recent Astro City special that did a pretty
> good job of it, I think...  iss 1.5 or something like that, I think.
>
> 12 Monkeys wouldn't qualify because they didn't alter the past,
> which is probably the best way to handle it...

aahh but they did! that one was pretty good. having some guy from the
future shot to death in an airport qualifies as altering the past i'd
say. i mean, do you think the people who shot the guy were completely
unaffected by it?
and having him shot there in front of his childhood self ....
the endless loop..
and the chick at the end, "insurance...."
heh
rj