HW: Mr Data (was RE: BOC: "No-Zilla")

Wed Jun 10 09:55:35 EDT 1998

> > > Star Trek.  Dave Brock would seem to be a bit of a trekkie, he said,
> > > clutching for on-topicness, with all those samples of Mr
> > Data, the lettering
>
> What samples of Mr. Data?!?

This is what I put in the HW Song Refs file as while ago (you could get a
version thru Sonique's page, but I'll stick one on my web-site too in a
bit):

---
*Alien 4*

Alien (I Am) - includes sample from the *Star Trek: the Next Generation*
episode entitled "The Mind's Eye".  The voices heard are Lt.-Commander Data
(Brent Spiner) and the USS Enterprise computer (Majel Barrett).  The episode
is the one in which Geordi LaForge is "remote-controlled" by Romulan agents.
---

*Love in Space*

Robot - includes a longer version of the same *Star Trek* sample used in
"Alien (I Am)" on *Alien 4*.

---

- Andy