OZrics free gig

Maxine Wesley mxw at DMU.AC.UK
Wed Jun 10 11:05:51 EDT 1998

 I live in Pompe and shall be there - for one because one of my friends
(little Al the bassist) plays in Dr Brown :-)

I just thought I'd offer sleeping accomodation - unfortunately I
don't have any spare beds (well I've got a blow up bed which deflates
slowly through the course of a nights sleep) and I don't even have a
sofa (just moved in how can you tell) - but if you have your own
portable mattresses you are welcome to floor space to save any
travelling and allowing a drink or two. I also have troublesome
neighbours in that they complain at the slightest bit of noise so any
parties afterwards will have to be at low volume, sounds good doesn't it!!

Any way if you want to take me up on the offer just email me
otherwise I'll hope to see you there - I have my NetHawks T-shirt so
you shoudl be able to pick me out in the crowd..(what crowd!?)

Cheers

Maxine
maxine.wesley at port.ac.uk - ignore the Leicester email address...

The night shall be filled with music