HW: Capt. Rizz (was HW: Private gig information)

SPRAWL sprawl at BLACKBOARD.COM
Wed Jun 10 12:57:48 EDT 1998

Horse Whisperer wrote:
> Two points -
> We're still no closer to a definition for Captain Rizz.
> The BBC have a money and time situation.  Too much of both.
> I know...I work for them.

capt rizz is the front man for the band "capt rizz"
he was a friend of alan davey. (capt rizz ex-guitarist is now in davey's
bedouin.  capt rizz is a funky strawberry who tries to do reggae, but
imo is not that good at it.  maybe his rap is considered cool overthere,
i dunno.  here, he comes off square. (not that im into such things, but
know people who are.)

he's a really nice guy tho.  not too bad an opener for hawkwind, i
guess.

rj