OFF: Masters of Reality

Wed Jun 10 15:04:58 EDT 1998

I know there's a few of us going to this on Sunday, so it's time to arrange
a meet...  I know from experience the Angel is closed on Sundays, so how
about meeting in the Prince of Wales, at the junction of Drury Lane and
Great Queen Street.  It's about 5 minutes from the venue and I've been in
there on a Sunday so I'm confident it'll be open!

Use http://www.streetmap.co.uk as usual to find it!  And, Brazil having
beaten Scotland, if Norway beat Morocco and Italy draw with Chile, then the
drinks are on me!

- Andy