Tape Trade Review

Thu Jun 11 06:39:16 EDT 1998

> >There you go - sorry this was so long, but I hope that it will encourage
> >others to do the same for the tapes they received!  So Andy - when do we
> >receive our instructions for the next person to send the tapes to?
>
> Yeah, Andy, do we simply send them along or do we rerandomise?

I had in mind just send them to the same person as you sent your own to - I
know it means some are stuck with always posting overseas and some not, but
it was random!  If I re-randomise then someone's bound to get their own tape
back fairly soon!

I nearly put the _Irish Tour '74_ version of Rory Gallagher's _Tattoo's
Lady_ on my tape.  Bloody good album!

- Andy