Tape Trade Review

Thu Jun 11 07:34:44 EDT 1998

> > "Descent Into The Maelstrom" - Radio Birdman
> >
> > "Day To Ride" - New Christs
> >
> > "Sputnik" - Roky Erickson
>
> Hey - is Alun a personal friend of Mr Gilham?  :-)

Yeah, we go way back.  How'd you guess? :)

> Is this the idea?  Or do we pass it on to whoever we think might like
> it?  (I'm copying mine first,

Nothing's compulsory, I expect the system to break down at some point as
someone moves address or whatever anyway.  But I think it'd be nice to try
and keep it going as long as poss.  I'll pass Steven's tape on to you some
time after I receive it! :))

- Andy