Songs on the tape for Arjan

brian halligan brianh at PULLEYN.COM
Thu Jun 11 09:21:02 EDT 1998

The mail problem hasn't been fixed yet, so I'll try not to waste too
much list bandwidth and give you the rest of the band names here.

>Your memory is still pretty good. By now, I couldn't remember 50% of
what
>I put on the tape, and you only missed three:
>-Seven Laws of Woo

Praxis (Bootsy Collins, Bernie Worrell, Buckethead, produced by Bill
Laswell)

>-Golden Gates

Congo Norvelle

>-Jerry Was a Race Car Driver

Primus (their 1st "big" hit back in '91)

>Just a remark: I _think_ it's Wienerschnitzel, by the Descendents.

The CD lists it as "Weinerschnitzel."  Whether that's correct spelling
or not, I'm not sure. (I took Spanish in school.)

Brian
obCD> The Reverend Horton Heat "The Full-Custom Gospel Sounds Of"