BOC: HF Revisited (postscript)

Peter Sondergeld p.sondergeld at QUT.EDU.AU
Thu Jun 11 22:37:11 EDT 1998

Well, after a week in the wilderness, excommunicated by the SPC listserv,
I'm finally back on boc-l. (Thanks for your help Ben) It seems the second of
two posts I sent last week didn't get distributed (Thanks for letting me
know Troy), but I did want to clear up a small inaccuracy in the first.

>Except that *LfM* has an intro that sounds like *Shooting Shark* at 16rpm.

I actually meant *CGLoD* and NOT *LfM*.

I'm still thrashing this CD and it sounds better every time. I like subtlety
in music, even heavy rock/metal - a single well chosen note in a solo, gems
hidden in the mix, minor to major (or major to minor) key changes, and so on
- and HF has lots of this kind of subtlety.

Pete. (I guess I should go back and check what has been said about HF already)

ObCD: Blue Nile *Peace at Last* - mellowness to the EXTREME ;)

Peter Sondergeld
Email. p.sondergeld at qut.edu.au

"I'm no stranger to hard work - more of a nodding acquaintance." - D.G. Harris