Tape Swap

Christian000Mumford mumford at ONLINE.NO
Sat Jun 13 10:55:24 EDT 1998

Tim: I just noticed I forgot to list 3 songs on the tape! They are:
(following Shadow of a Tiger on side A :-)

Who's Knocking On My Door?
*legendary Sounds*
Brass Rainbow

Alison Hopkins <fn62 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM> writes:

> AAARRRRRRGGGG!!
>
> Dear God.
>
> this was the *first* single I ever bought....... yipes.

Hmmm... very strange forces at work here...!

> It ended with the
> immortal words "Hey, girls, get offa my motorbike...... "
>
> Such memories........
>
> Ali

One will have to assume mr. McCallum was a very busy man at the time?

> On Fri, 12 Jun 1998 14:43:17 +0200, Christian000Mumford
<mumford at ONLINE.NO>
> cluttered up cyberspace with his incomprehensible rantings:

I have no idea what you mean with the incomprihensible bit about my
rantings. I think they work just fine?

Doug Pearson further states, in a quite sanity drenched manner of typing:

> Sure is!  I saw him perform in San Francisco just a month or two ago ...

Ledge live! Hawkwind should consider replacing Capt. Rizz with Ledge for
the next US tour.

> what a freak!  Of course, he performed his Dr. Demento hit, "My Underwear
> Froze to the Wash Line", shot off his cap guns at appropriate parts in
the
> set, and generally behaved like the lunatic he is.

My (gold ink) autographed copy of that very single (it's "clothesline"
BTW :) is one of my most prized posessions!

> The scariest part of
> the show was after "The Lege'" left the stage while the band raved on,
and
> this incredibly drunk overweight 40-/50-something woman jumped on stage
and
> started taking her clothes off.  AAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!

(some guy in the audience: "Mom?? Put some clothes on! What the hell are
you doing here??? Say what? That was the new boyfriend up there with the
capguns?! JESUS!!")

Chr.

--
"Carbon dating may lead to paper cuts and pencil pushing is the
good time Dixie band of all navigational endeavor. Receding hairlines

                - Ellery C. Helgar M.D., AC 12/7/84