HW:Warrior+EMI/ramble remastering/state of affairs?

SPRAWL sprawl at BLACKBOARD.COM
Sun Jun 14 10:53:08 EDT 1998

Christian000Mumford wrote:

> Davey leaving the band probably did more damage than Brock might care to
> admit as well? Not because of fans etc, I am thinking as a force within the
> band and label, creatively and otherwise. Either way, HW have had it FAR
> worse and come back full force in the past.
> Chr.

i agree. i feel that davey's leaving can be considered Devastating.
i think HW will need to work double hard to bounce back. since he left,
things have not been near as good.  just took me a while to admit it.
i think they should work out a deal. i mean, davey supposedly left to
advance solocareer, but who says he has only to be part of a single
band?

rj