HW: Odds and ends for sale Calvert/HW/MOOG?!

eldritch eldritch at NDIRECT.CO.UK
Mon Jun 15 17:56:08 EDT 1998

Okay here goes...

;-) Ooops my finances collapsed. Much to my despair I'm going to have to
dispose of a few items :-(

(UK only...)

For die hard Calvert Fans, fill that gap in you collection:

Hype(the novel) - Bob Calvert

Cricket Star(Green Picture Flexidisc) - Robert Calvert and the First 11
[creased but playable]

Distances Between Us - Adrian Wagner(featuring Bob Calvert)
[scratchy and the sleeve is hammered]

I'm looking for £7.50+p&p for the lot.

I have a copy of the Star Rats Poster from the original Doremi in nice
condition. So if you're missing one mail me.
(You get the original inner as well...but that's not so hot)

I'm looking for £3.50+p&p for that.

Um....and next we have:

Warrior on the edge of Time (ltd shield cover, German edition with different
catalog number UAS 29 766 XO, and a two sided thick brown paper insert instead
of the inner in the UK version.  This is autographed by Mike Moorcock accross
the sunrise on the front cover. Its about average condition for the age - a few
surface marks, but no real scratches.

I'm not even sure what too ask for this, the mind boggles. I'm open to offers.

For all those people who love the bleeps:

MOOG Prodigy Analogue Synthesiser(My baby).  18 this year. It's in lovely
condition full working order.
Normal second hand value is around £250.  But if anyone has a nice space rock
home for it to go to.
Then I will happily let it go for £150 Boohoo.....:-(

Finally if anyone is looking for a cheap laptop+k56 modem, I have one for
£200.  Wheres the catch? Mailme if you're interested, and I'll explain.

Stressed and Skint..

eldritch