HW: Current Hawk Situation

Brian Coulthard brian-coulthard at EMAIL.MSN.COM
Mon Jun 15 13:28:56 EDT 1998

Hello all,
          I would have to say I agree with Max's view on the current HW
situation. I am very optomisitic about the future. I thought the last tour
was the best I have seen since the Black Sword and  may be in a minority
here but I thought Capt Rizz added an excellent new dimension th the sound
and extra energy to the stage show. Does anyone know if there is to be a
live album from the tour? or when the Jettisounds video of Morecambe will
appear?