SpaceRock Bassists play...

Marc Power mpower at FCMC.COM
Tue Jun 16 09:54:36 EDT 1998

Steve Pond wrote:

> On Mon, 15 Jun 1998 14:32:41 -0700, you sent through the ether:
>
> > (and do all the bass players on the list play the
> >same MODEL bass, at least on the HW side ;^)?)
>
> Nope.. Fender Mustang cos I`ve got tiny hands.. :)
> ...now if only they`d make a Kiddiebacker..
>
> S.

Since I started playing 5-string bass, I have found that I really
love that low B and four string basses don't feel right any more
so I sold my Fender Jazz Bass and my Yamaha four string.

I now have a 5-string white ESP bass that I use at gigs and rehearsals,
my backup is a black Ibanez 5-string thats mainly for recording
(its quieter).

I am looking for the legendary (perhaps mythical) 5-string Ricky,
but haven't found one yet.

In Space we Trust,

Marc from BORN to GO.

--
SpaceRock Central - <http://www.uniflex.net/~borntogo>
Strange Daze 98 SpaceRock Festival - <http://www.now-online.com/jmfinity/sd98.htm>

"SpaceRock is music, which, by design, expands AWARENESS,
 thru SPACE, MIND and TIME" Axiom I, the SpaceRock Manifesto