BOC: Covers

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Tue Jun 16 10:51:57 EDT 1998

>Re: BOC: Covers

>Whoah, this would be a really cool set of stuff to hear!  BOC >doing Led
Zepplin, the Stones, the Beatles, et al?

>Maybe someday when the 15 CD BOC Box Set comes out...  ;-)

>John

Agreed, some pretty diverse covers in the early days.  My personal;
preference would be for some really funky off the wall type stuff, like
Maggot Brain (think Watt did a cover of this one).

The current lineup has the skill to do this, however I really wish the
original lineup had done some funky/groove type things in the late 70's
early 80's.  Al and Joe as a rythym section were tailored made for this.

Oh well no more non-sensical babble, back to lurker mode.

Ghost in the Ruins

"We're the fragile elite they dragged off the street
I guess they just couldn't take us no more..." Alice Cooper