OFF: Masters of Reality

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Tue Jun 16 15:09:27 EDT 1998

Andy Gilham wrote:
>Quick note, if not a review, to say it was a dead good gig!
>
>He's a big bugger, Chris Goss!

Yup - from my PoV it's good to see someone on stage with less hair & as
much body as myself :-{)>

>Rest of the band was (If I caught their names right) Brendan McNeil, gtr,

McNicol, I thought...but could be wrong.

>Paul Powell bass, John Leamy drums.
>"Domino" was awesome and the excuse for much stage diving.  (I was worried
>ChrisW would join in!! :))  And at the end CG wandered into the mosh right
>next to us and sang most intensely.  Wicked.
>
>Catch 'em if they come near you!

And any band that lays in to Don Nix's "Going Down" like that is OK by me.
As for the stage diving, I did think about it, but then I thought about the
poor bastards who might  cop for 16st. (225lbs) of me on their noggins!

ChrisW

OBservation: I must be a fan, I've been out and bought WotT (now playing)

Free your mind & watch your ass!