BOC: mike watt, kblt

Eddie Williamson OE3 at AOL.COM
Tue Jun 16 16:26:34 EDT 1998

In a message dated 6/16/98 9:28:36 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
brianh at PULLEYN.COM writes:

<< I was just on Mike Watt's page http://hootpage.com .  Watt is going to
 DJ for KBLT (Hollywood, CA area) and play "the tunes I bring up from my
 pad."  If anyone on BOC-L can pick up KBLT, it might be interesting to
 find out what BOC he plays (if any.)

 Here's the low-down:
 KBLT 104.7 FM
 Friday, June 19th
 8-10 p.m.

 Brian
 obCD> Mike Watt "Piss-Bottle Man" w/Domanance & Submission >>

yes, i can pick up kblt.  i live in the silver lake part of los angeles and
the station is down the street from me in some chick's bedroom. (it's a pirate
radio station.)  i am a substitute d.j. at the station and have already
indoctrinated kblt to the ways of the cult.  i think i played "career of
evil".  kblt's signal is weak and can only be heard if you live or are
travelling through the uber-hip indie enclave of silver lake/east hollywood.
this is where beck and the beastie boys live--the frontiersmen of original
late '90s rock.