BOC: showtime gig

brian halligan brianh at PULLEYN.COM
Tue Jun 16 17:31:05 EDT 1998

I'll be at New Hartford (and at Casa Too Mucha across the street- Gotta
test Torgo's assertion that it has the _best_ Mexican food...)  I'm
taking Friday off, but I don't think I'll head down to Big Flats.  The
ticket price is a little high to see a shortened BOC set and 2 bands I
don't care if I see or not.

Brian

P.S. As far as singing "Hairy Back" it depends on how many beers I've
had and how many large Neanderthal types are standing near me at the
time!