HW: Rickies (was HW: Current Hawk Situation)

Horse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 17 05:41:06 EDT 1998

>Horse Whisperer wrote:
>

>> Me neither, I've a handmade Patrick Eggle 5.
>> But I would swap for a 5 or 8 stringed Rickie any day.
>>
>> Chris
>>

>   You jest, surely?
>
>Cheers,
>
>Rich.
>
>** "Chrysoprasia?" **

Well p'raps you're right.  I might just be saying foolish things about
this.  And now that I consider it, I'd like and 8-string Rickenbacher
AND keep my fu**in sexy Eggle.  Thank you for sorting this out for me.
If anyone had offered me a swap, I might just have gone for it and
really regretted it later!
I did a swap once where I exchanged my gorgeous Yamaha Power V drum kit
for a Gibson The Paul.  I regretted losing that drumkit, but strangely I
will never ever part with the guitar - it's the only Les Paul I've ever
played that I like, apart from a 1967 SG.
But that's another story.

Chris. (HW)