tBS: Live at The Haunt!

brian halligan brianh at PULLEYN.COM
Thu Jun 18 09:35:26 EDT 1998

After receiving my Cellsum catalog, I checked out tBS homepage and John
Swartz's Post-Op to see if any gig info had leaked.  Sure enough, there
it was:

July 10th- tBS and Helen Wheels at The Haunt, Ithaca, NY

Three BOC-Lers and and two ex. listmembers were at The Haunt for the
day-after Christmas show tBS played with Helen Wheels last year, and I'm
sure we'd all agree that if you live anywhere within a 5hr flight of
Ithaca you should find a way to be there- *By Any Means Necessary*  That
is, of course, unless they end up playing closer to you later on...

check out http://www.thehaunt.com for more info.

Happy happy,
Brian