BOC: Simpsons reference (was: Re: BOC: "No-Zilla")

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Fri Jun 19 06:40:03 EDT 1998

> This is monumentally off-topic, so I'll not post on it again, but..
>
> _King of the Hill_ is worse, though. :)  I couldn't believe the one about
> Hank and Bobby entering the father and son shooting contest!

You're kidding ! After recently working with many americans (or is that
texans ?) it seems that show is all too realistic. Laughed my ass off at
the shooting contest episode, and I'm in a rifle club. The show seems to have
a healthy amount of self-depreciative humour which is always a bonus imho.

It's got better theme tune too :)

But like you say, this is waay off topic...

Tim