HW: Liquid cut-ups

Christian000Mumford mumford at ONLINE.NO
Sat Jun 20 05:58:37 EDT 1998

Chris Croughton
<crough45 at AMC.DE> writes

Jon "Kapt. Ketamine" Browne writes:

>DXM, in Robotussin cough syrup BUT read the FAQ first.
>Perfectly legal, officer.

If I remember correctly it is sold in Germany in Dr. something-or-other's
cough syrup. Knock yourself out and say hi to the robo-pixies from me!!

Chr. (*ack!* just a veeery bad cold, mr. Pharmacist)

"Your work is upbeat, refreshing, relaxing, and so very positive about the
importance, beauty, and vitality of Nature and life itself. . . . Keep up
the good work!"
- R. Keese, Longview, Texas

-Sell your technicolor dreams as chromium starcastles to the blind-