OFF: Jaxx/Savatage and BOC?

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Sat Jun 20 09:43:57 EDT 1998

Don't know if this is worthy of the FAQ Mr. Swartz but...

At the Savatage show (Jaxx niteclub, Springfield VA 6/19) Yours truly
was the only one sporting the colors and symbols of BOC.  I wore the
shirt proudly.  My chest stuck out even further when during the set
change between the first two bands, Jaxx started pumping HF through the
loud speakers.  As SYIB blared and people began banging there heads I
simply pointed at my chest; large grin attached.

However when Jaxx repeated this manuever for the next change and the
next... well needless to say the audience grew a bit weary of hearing
SYIB three times in a row.

Oh well it was fun while it lasted.

Savatage ROCKED!!!! BTW

L8er