OFF: ROY HARPER IN USA

Zeitgeist xzx28 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Sun Jun 21 12:26:59 EDT 1998

Apologies for the off topic but from private e-mails I received
when I posted details of Roys new album, I thought I'd mention
the following, as Roy gigs in America are not exactly common.
Any more info e-mail me privately.

"Roy is taking a working holiday in Los Angeles during the month of July and will
be doing a residency at LARGO. He will be playing every Thursday night. The
set list will feature songs from the new record with variations each week to
include songs from the back catalogue. There will also be available cds for sale
with a selection from the back catalogue and, of course, a good supply of the
new one!
Largo is located at 432 N. Fairfax in West Hollywood. It's tickets at the door and
reservations by phone: (213) 852-1073
There may also be another one or two gigs crop up in the San Francisco area.
Details will be posted here if this happens."