HW: Mag article

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Jun 22 04:43:45 EDT 1998

In article <000001bd9d3d$db7844a0$c54a95c1 at default>, Brian Coulthard
<brian-coulthard at EMAIL.MSN.COM> writes
>I got this mag as well the impression I got was that the articles writer
>had just rehashed the remastered first albums packaging he also claimed that
>Nik has recently died which was news to me.

He was clearly confusing Nik with Carlos Casteneda who sadly shifted his
assemblage point from the first attention, just the other day.

These shamen all look the same to me after a while.

Either that or he was on £45 for a thousand words and was a clueless
crap journo who couldn't be arsed to do any proper research and probably
got a free set of remasters too.
--
Jon