Deep Purple

Tue Jun 23 07:32:00 EDT 1998

>> From:          Nick English <nick at THECAMPUS.COM>

> > Geez, BOC and Molly Hatchet are playing this Friday...But I think I'm
> > going to miss it, as I've already spent too much money this month.
> > Bummer.  But I get to see a BOC solo gig the night before, so...
>

> Shit, man...is that Upstate New York??? That's where I'm originally
> from, but now I live in Central PA! It ain't easy to see good stuff
> around here, although I HAVE seen both BOC and Molly Hatchet twice
> each right here in State College (Home of Penn State U). That sure
> would be a nice double bill, though.

Ya know, it's in southern New York, right near Corning.  Wouldn't be
that bad a trip for ya.  Only reason I'm not going is  I'm seeing BOC
the night before, and the MH/BOC gig [which also includes the
remnants of Jefferson Starship] is expensive and I figure BOC might
not play too long..  And I have to work that day so i figure I'll be
too beat after the thurs. show.  Hope you can make it!

theo