BOC: Summer Jam 98

Andrew A. Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Tue Jun 23 09:56:55 EDT 1998

Eric said BOC will be appearing at this event in
Fort Lauderdale in August.... anyone know anything
else about this (what other bands, times, place, etc?...
apparently this is a common name for an event, only
web links I could find were for other events with the same
name...)

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at flite.net), aka | Tension
Roger Shrubstaff, Guildmaster of Reeves |  Apprehension
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |    and Dissention
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |     have begun.
+--------B-L-U-E--Ö-Y-S-T-E-R--C-U-L-T--+    -Alfred Bester
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random