BOC: Buck in Vintage Guitar?

Tue Jun 23 14:53:50 EDT 1998

> From:          John A Swartz <jswartz at MBUNIX.MITRE.ORG>
> I heard that there's supposed to be an article or interview with Buck
> in the July issue of Vintage Guitar magazine.  The July issue at my
> local record store shows no evidence of this -- anybody know what's up?
>
> John

That's about the only gtr mag I don't get!  Don't see it on the
newsstands around here much...

Never knew BD to be much of a vintage guy. Always has played current
issue gtrs, none of them collectible.  Current rig is anything BUT
vintage: hi-tech guitars and modern amps.  Maybe he does some
collecting?