OFF: Stonehenge Who Knows?

Neil Shilladay shillada at GATWICK.GECO-PRAKLA.SLB.COM
Wed Jun 24 02:36:20 EDT 1998

Doug Pearson wrote :
I'm surprised that none of the UK listmembers have mentioned this yet ...
<stuff about Stonehenge 98 solstice>

I don't know what news fitered across the pond Doug, but this year English
Heritage, which runs 'Henge, permitted 100 'select' guests into the inner
stones.
Classic ploy - divide & conquer. Travellers (who always got on ok with the
druids) weren't allowed in, neither were some druids, thus leading some of those
selected questioning whether they should hold out for all to have access.
Good old Arthur Pendragon refused to be part of it 'unless the travellers can
get in'.

BTW I agree about the police brutality. They did similar things to the miners
round our way during the strike.

Neil.