OFF: Stonehenge Who Knows?

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Wed Jun 24 03:59:54 EDT 1998

In article <3.0.5.32.19980623110219.007ea570 at sirius.com>, Doug Pearson
<ceres at SIRIUS.COM> writes
>I guess this means that for all his shortcomings, John Major is still
>something of an improvement over the previous government.  Nice to have
>some good news every once and a while ...

Blair, Doug, Tony Blair. John Major was the twat in between.

and FWIW the exclusion zone is still in place. the army and police still
remove undesirables from the area.

and to be precise 100 select hand-picked druids will be bussed in for
dawn by the Police, and then bussed out again.

I'm sorry, but this campaign is still business as usual, for now.
--
Jon