OFF: MH and DP

brian halligan brianh at PULLEYN.COM
Wed Jun 24 10:35:19 EDT 1998

Ghost in the Ruins said:
[...]
>Does Steve Morse paly guitar on the new Deep Purple album?

Yep.  He was their guitarist for their last album too.  His arrival
breathed some life back into the band, and although I think he rehashed
some of his riffs from "Purpendicular" on the new album, his playing
still rocks (in the Bill&Ted sense of the word.)

I wonder what DP sounded like when Joe Satriani covered for Blackmore on
the European tour a couple years ago?

>Hmmmm CMC dosen't interfere with the artist album; what a novel
concept,
>let the muscians make the music.  8>)

Yeah, if Eddie Money wants to put out a 5CD set of Opera classics, more
power to him! ;)  There must be a "within reason" clause somewhere in
their contracts...

Brian
obEddieMoneySong> Shakin'