BOC: Super Hits

Wed Jun 24 13:39:39 EDT 1998

> From:          "BREVARD, Adrian R." <abrevard at SHL.COM>

> Anybody know anything about the upcomming release from Sony Records?  CD
> Universe is showing a July 21 release called "Super Hits" under BOC.  Is
> this yet another non-remastered, lame compilation or something more?
>
> Ghost in the Ruins

Geez, how many is it now?  [Yeah, I know it's in the FAQ!] Last year
we saw Don't Fear the Reaper...

How many 'hits' does Sony fugure BOC had, eh?  And ya gotta hand it
to the bastards--BOC comes out with their first disc in years, and
there's Sony trying to grab the coattails!

Anyone heard how HF is selling?

Big report to follow tomorrow's show--I AM PSYCHED!

theo