HW: US Tour?

Wed Jun 24 23:15:51 EDT 1998

>>Is anyone else on the list from Massachusetts?
>
> Well, it seems like they're all in Europe now, probably because HW can't
> seem to get gigs to "stick" up there in Beantown anymore. :)  Tania
still
> here???  Carl???  Of course, Chris & Mary Bruce are there also.  Well, I
> *think* they are...I haven't heard a single thing from them, or about
them,
> in about 18 months.  What's the deal with them anyway??

     Hmm, well Tania is still in MA and running her Brain Surgeons
page, but is not "on-list" anymore.  Carl is in England :)  _No_
idea what Chris & Mary are up to.  Haven't heard from them since
I finished recording my demo tape with Chris in '95.  The long lost
and semi-legendary Tox (briefly and occasionally of this list--last
seen in his posting of "Crossed Wires" a year or so ago) *may* be
returning to the list, or may have already returned, but whether
he is still in MA or elsewhere I've no idea!
     Scott Heller is in Danmark :)  And David Kuznick hasn't been
on-line for some time.  John S. is a MA-dweller, but mostly on
the BOC side ...

Cheers,
Carl

--