OFF: Stonehenge Who Knows?

Chris Bates C.D.Bates at SHU.AC.UK
Thu Jun 25 05:18:15 EDT 1998

Si wrote:

> Classic ploy - divide & conquer.

Isn't British paganism divided enough already? Pagans don't need
the Police or English Heritage dividing them - they do quite
nicely on their own.

> selected questioning whether they should hold out for all to have access.
> Good old Arthur Pendragon refused to be part of it 'unless the travellers can
> get in'.

It said in Mondays Guardian that AP and a few others got nicked in
Salisbury on Saturday (hope I'm remembering this correctly!). Presumably
that would be a pre-emptive strike from the Forces of Good (tm) to
stop charismatic and media friendly protesters.

Does anyone out there live in a free country? What's it like? Can
we have one too?

Chris Bates