OFF: OB: Molly Hatchet

Thu Jun 25 07:46:03 EDT 1998

 From:          Hulsebos A <arjanh at CS.VU.NL>
> >then I bought a 38 Special album and I _knew_ what crap was  :-)
>
> Which one? The ones with Don Barnes are pretty good, IMHO. The two without
> him are so-so. Hatchet isn't bad either, altho Lightning was a disapointment
> to me. Skynyrd songs are great, but Rossington's soloing isn't my cup of tea.

I've seen .38 Spec. 3 times in the last few years, and they put on a
hell of a show.  Very professional, whether you like the music or
not.  Personally not my cup of tea, but I'll go see any band that can
put on a good show...

Speaking of bands that can play [and getting back on topic!]
Torgo, Brian, what time you showing up for tonight's show?
I'm getting there early to check out BD's current gear set-up...

theo