OFF: OB: Molly Hatchet, Skynyrd,....

Thu Jun 25 10:30:42 EDT 1998

On tor 25 jun 1998 10.20 +0000 "Ted Jackson jr. 6L6"
<tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU> wrote:
> Well, Ed King isn't in the band anymore, and that's why they aren't
> as good.  I've always considered him the best guy in that band...

     Well, all the old guitarists were pretty damn good; Collins,
Gaines ... I still think Rossington is pretty cool :)  He was
definitely one of the (many) players that convinced me I wanted
a Gibson LP sound :)

     Problem with recent Skynyrd was they were getting too much
country and not enough rock.

Cheers,
Carl

ObTrack: "Sunshine of Your Love"