OFF: DP

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Thu Jun 25 12:55:52 EDT 1998

>Yep.  He was their guitarist for their last album too.  His arrival breathed
some life back into the band, and although I think he rehashed some of
his riffs from "Purpendicular" on the new album, his playing still
rocks (in the Bill&Ted sense of the word.)

Got a boot with Morse on it and it is really good.  An incredible
guitarist.

Ghost in the Ruins

"So he says to me you gotta do something smart baby, something big.
Says you want to be a super villain right?  And I go yeah baby, yeah
yeah, what do I got to do? And he says you got bombs blow up the Comet
Club its packed with Superheros, you'll go down in super villain history
 and I go yeah baby cause I'm the Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs at
Midnight." - Evil Midnight Bomber