HW: US Tour?

The Automind antisol at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 25 21:49:26 EDT 1998

>Mary called me a couple weeks ago, left a strange phone# on my ans
>machine.  accidentally deleted it b4 returning call or writing down
>number, but believe was (508) area code.
>rj

That (the area code) doesn't necessarily mean they've moved too far
away- with all this crazy sh-t going on with the phone companies they've
added several new area codes around here, and quite a few of the 617
districts are now 508.

Call me ignorant, but who exactly are they? Their address is on the
inside of the Griffin 'Chronicle of the Black Sword' album, but...? I
don't know anything else about them. Do they have a band or something I
should know about?