BOC: It's Showtime

brian halligan brianh at PULLEYN.COM
Fri Jun 26 11:15:09 EDT 1998

Too tired for a real review (got in at 3:30am), I'll leave that for
Torgo or Theo, but here's the bare bones:

Songs:

BFY
CoF
BBoogie
HM
ETI
OD'd
LFM
FT
SYIB
LDoM
In Thee
Lips
Godzilla
Reaper

I think the order was pretty close to that.

Encore:
Some blues cover that I should know the name of, but I couldn't hear the
words (I was standing in front of Buck's guitar rack.)
With special guest, Smokin' Joe Bonomassa!  Smokin' Joe and Buck traded
licks on this one.  It was incredible!

BOC was ON.  This was the best of the 5 BOC shows I've seen (admittedly,
the first was in '96...)

Brian

P.S. I noticed a few of the people standing near me were mouthing the
words to the new HF songs.  Always a good sign.