HW: Welcome to the Future

Joseph DeLillo jdelillo at IQUEST.NET
Fri Jun 26 15:12:58 EDT 1998

I just got that in the other day.  It's all right, but the it's not a
very good mixing job, although I have not heard the orginal albums to
judge the sound quality.  I am not sure if Space Ritual 2 is just disc
two of the Space Ritual set, as I don't have either, except for in the
4-cd set.

I hope this bit of info helps