HW: Welcome to the Future

The Automind antisol at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 27 03:38:42 EDT 1998

>Hawkwind:
>Welcome to the Future 4-cd set, all the
>disc names sound familiar (text of the festival, space ritual vol. 2
>masters of the universe, and one other)....
>$21.95... worth it?

For 4 CD's it is! :)

>I have space ritual, is that just the 2nd disk?  or is that the
>        "other" ritual that gets dissed a lot?

I've got one called "Space Ritual Volume 2" from "Magnum Music Group".
The track listing goes:

1. Space- (which sounds like the end of Space is Deep, but it's edited
to be an intro)
2. Orgone Acc.
3. Upside Down
4. Sonic Attack
5. Time We Left
6. Ten Seconds of Forever
7. Brainstorm
8. 7x7
9. Mastr of the Universe
10.Welcome to the future

- and it plays continuously, though I don't think it's all from the same
show, and some of the songs get REALLY spacey and lose their energy.
'Got a great Sonic Attack though, almost as good as the one on Hawklords
Live-And I think Lemmy's yelling in the background too!