off: ozric

Christian000Mumford mumford at ONLINE.NO
Sun Jun 28 05:25:58 EDT 1998

> I may be from the country but I ain't no fool!
>
> Zeit
>
> Steve Pond wrote:
> >
> > On Sat, 27 Jun 1998 17:31:43 -0700, you sent through the ether:
> >
> > >You can get to them via my homepage, then just click on the CD-NOW
logo.

> > No! Go via my page so *I* get the cosmic credit..  oop!
> >
> > -S.

Shame on both of you. Now stop it lads - everybody just go to
http://www.cd... er, Steve or Zeit's pages. How much credit han you
haul in on this CDnow thing??? Can you get cash??

Chr.

ObSoccer: Last week, joyous rioting in the streets of Oslo, last night the
streets remained empty. This is a nation in mourning.