HW: Don Falcone

Christian000Mumford mumford at ONLINE.NO
Sun Jun 28 05:35:49 EDT 1998

Well, I have been listening to this very recent Saceship Eyes CD, pretty
good psychey-spacy drum'n'bass/techno and it also has Harvey Bainbridge on
one track. Anyway, this and Melting Euphoria's (excellent) Through The
Strands of Time are what I have of Don Falcone's, and as regards ME that
album is their only really good one I have heard anyway... (Upon The Solar
Winds put me to sleep and got traded off though) those spoken/lyrics are
great, this Falcone guy is born to carry Calvert's mantle if he ever joins
Hawkwind (he should :-) I really recommend people who have not, to check
out his stuff, he's got a homepage somewhere - I don't recall where at the
moment though.

Chr.