HW-DH!!!

Cliff and Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Mon Mar 2 13:25:10 EST 1998

Hi all!
Just got me a dub of DH-only listened to about 3 tracks so far-WOW!!! I
also got Pendragon's "Masquarade Overture". I haven't listened to that
yet-looking forward to it, tho!!!

Is there a place where Alan Davey's "Captured Rotation" can be purchased
here is the states? My buddy has tried every place here to get it-no
luck!! Appreciate any help!!
I'm also looking for "Alien 4" on cd!! I can't seem to get that here
either:) Also  Dave Brock's solo work-both of them!!!
The CD changer is very nice, and this rockin' lady loves it!!!
Now I have to get more of my tunage on cd-that's all there is to it.
Rock on!
Pam

--
      Pam Wheaton             Cliff Wheaton