ADMIN: Moderator going on vacation

Ben Cohen ben at ST-CANARD.SPC.EDU
Mon Mar 2 15:49:04 EST 1998

... or, for the folks on the other side of the pond, "on holiday". :-)

As happens occasionally, I'm actually going to be taking a vacation. I will be
out of the country (and out of email contact) starting mid-day on this
Wednesday, March 4th, through about mid-day on Sunday, March 29th. All normal
administrative stuff will need to wait until I return. If there is a critical
problem with the list, please contact <terry at spcvxa.spc.edu> with the
specifics so he can take corrective action.

[And, since everyone seems to be worrying - yes, there hasn't been much list
traffic lately. :-)]
   See you all when I get back,
   YnSSHM,
   Ben