OFF: ok, now it's Armored Saint

Ted Alger talger at PIPELINE.COM
Mon Mar 2 18:13:37 EST 1998

>I'm still looking for _Delerious Nomad_ on CD ("Nervous Man" is a
>great track).  As I know almost nothing about the band, what's the
>story re: leukemia?
>
>Steve

Well, sadly, the guitarist on "Delirious Nomad" (Dave Pritchard)
was diagnosed with leukemia 8 or 9 years ago and died.

Also, last time I checked, Metal Blade Records had "Delirious Nomad"
available on their website try

http://www.iuma.com/Metal_Blade/

don't remember if they had online ordering, but I'm pretty sure
they have a number listed on the site to order by phone

and in case you're interested, the bass player from AS (Joey Vera) is
a member of Fates Warning now and played on their "A Pleasant Shade
of Gray".....excellent album, and last but not least, supposedly Joey
told someone at a Fate's concert that AS is going to do another album
soon

Ted