HW: Silver Machine/the other comp.

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Tue Mar 3 06:43:31 EST 1998

Johan Edlundh writes:

> there's another hw compilation out entitled _Silver Machine_

> this said a friend about this item:
>
> It has an old bandphoto on the cover (all of them sitting on benches with their
> feet on a table in the middle). It's on the Legend Label No. WZ 90144.
> 10 Tracks on it: Hurry on sundown, Dreaming, Master of the Universe, In the
> egg,
> Orgone Accumulator, Sonic Attack, Silver Machine.
> (yes, I can also count to seven - \j)
>
> anyone having it?

I've finally found it. It looks like it's been released on Hallmark in
the UK and is priced at 4.99 Pounds

1998  Silver Machine CD [Hallmark compilation]
        Hurry On Sundown
        Space Is Deep
        Motorhead
        Magnu
        Angels Of Death
        We Do It
        British Tribal Music
        Ghost Dance
        World Of Tiers
        Urban Guerilla
        Earth Calling
        Silver Machine

All tracks are a straight lift from the Acid Daze compilations.

> \\joe

FoFP