OFF: Radiohead

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Tue Mar 3 12:07:02 EST 1998

Hey everybody...

What's the deal with Radiohead??  I had never heard of this band until about
a month ago, when I started seeing people posting about them on PT-Trans.
And I got the impression that they had saved the world or something.  And
the word 'progressive' kept showing up.  Then, the other day, I was perusing
through a local used CD store, and saw one from 1992-3 (Pablo Honey), and
picked it up to see what it was that got everybody so excited.  It's
nothing...ordinary, 'alternative-style' rock.  So have they evolved into
something far less banal in the last 5 years??  Is this OK Computer (?) disc
really good?  Am I the only one who hasn't heard any of this??

Keith H. (FAA)

P.S.  BTW, has PT-Trans vanished suddenly??  I haven't gotten anything lately.

ObCD:  Happy the Man - Retrospective