HW: Lemmy on TV again

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Mar 3 12:20:01 EST 1998

In article <01BD46BC.D4600360.Andy.Gilham at btinternet.com>, Andy Gilham
<Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM> writes
>Apparently Lemmy is on this week's "Never Mind the Buzzcocks" (a normally
>feeble quiz show), and he walked out because it was crassly sexist.  No
>word on whether they'll show him walking out or not!
>
>-Andy

Could be wrong here, but I heard he walked out of the after show
drinkies, rather than the show. This from a man who said "I'm not
playing anymore till I see some tits!" (all the girls in the front row
had their shirts up instantly - I saw it with my own eyes, so it's just
an observation)  and "When I die, I going to heavan with my thousand
girlfriends." etc. etc.
--
Jon