HW: Silver Machine/the other comp.

Johan Edlundh johan.edlundh at HABO.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Tue Mar 3 16:02:55 EST 1998

hi folks,
back in the box again.

At 11:43 1998-03-03 GMT, you wrote:
>Johan Edlundh writes:
>
>> there's another hw compilation out entitled _Silver Machine_

this was written many moons ago.

>> this said a friend about this item:
>>
>> It has an old bandphoto on the cover (all of them sitting on benches with
their
>> feet on a table in the middle). It's on the Legend Label No. WZ 90144.
>> 10 Tracks on it: Hurry on sundown, Dreaming, Master of the Universe, In the
>> egg,
>> Orgone Accumulator, Sonic Attack, Silver Machine.
>> (yes, I can also count to seven - \j)
>>
>> anyone having it?
>
>I've finally found it. It looks like it's been released on Hallmark in
>the UK and is priced at 4.99 Pounds

you mean you've found a *third* Silver Machine?

>1998  Silver Machine CD [Hallmark compilation]
>        Hurry On Sundown
>        Space Is Deep
>        Motorhead
>        Magnu
>        Angels Of Death
>        We Do It
>        British Tribal Music
>        Ghost Dance
>        World Of Tiers
>        Urban Guerilla
>        Earth Calling
>        Silver Machine

that Silver Machine I wrote about is Germany pressed,
on the Legend label, cat# WZ 90144.

track list:

Hurry on a Sundown
Dreaming
Master of the Universe
In the Egg
Orgone Accumulator
Sonic Attack
Silver Machine

in fact exactly as my friend described it.

>All tracks are a straight lift from the Acid Daze compilations.

go figure where the Legend tracks are taken from... ;0)

and don't mix it up with the Karusell/Spectrum incarnation.

>> \\joe
>
>FoFP

-joe